Tuesday, May 8, 2018

1st Post



Wow! Blog post #1. 



Hi there. 



I’m Heather.



I love all things design.  

I am a kitchen designer by day and a home renovator, crafter and amateur baker by night.  I hope to share all of that with you (whoever you are).  

I follow quite a few blogs so I thought I would give it a try for myself.  I've been thinking about it for awhile so it is time to take the plunge.  

I have a lot of ideas for projects floating around my head.  Now I have a reason to actually work on some of them, and a place to document it all! 



I’ll throw in a few stories about the crazy shenanigans my husband and I get into along the way.  And pictures of my silly pup, Chester. 



Pupper in pj's :)




Come back again soon for my first project!

XOXO,

Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment