Monday, May 14, 2018

Things I think I LOVE

Hello, hello!!

Today I am sharing things that have been on my mind(or in my shopping cart) lately.  Here are a few things that I'm pretty sure I love :)

1.  Duvet cover - We just upgraded from a queen bed to a new king sized bed.  So that means I got to get all new bedding!  I wanted something that is calming and relaxing but still has a pop to it.  This duvet cover fit that bill perfectly.  I love that it's 100% cotton but has a linen-y look to it.  Now I just have to find new pillows and throws to accent.




2.  Maxi skirt - Last summer I was visiting my sister and she was wearing a maxi skirt.  I never thought I could pull something like this off but after seeing her in one I had to have one too!  Is that typical little sister behavior or what?!




3.  Sweet Tea - It is finally starting to feel like spring here in Pennsylvania.  It put me in the mood for a nice glass of sweet tea.  I broke out my trusty recipe and made a pitcher.  I'll share the recipe later this week for you!  It's so easy and I love that I can control how much sugar I am putting into it.  Not that I'm a health freak or anything,  I just like to know what is in my food and drinks :)





4.  The Circle Trilogy - Nora Roberts - I am always reading, usually more than one book at a time.  In fact right now I have 3 books going.  Nate thinks I'm crazy but I like to have a book wherever I happen to be.  One in the living room, one on my nightstand, etc.  Right now I am loving the Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts.  It's the right mix of adventure, fantasy, and romance.  I highly recommend it.





That's all I have for today.  What are a few things you love?

XOXO,

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment