Friday, June 22, 2018

Made by Design for Target

Hi Everyone.  Happy Friday!  This week has flown by.  I hope it has been a good one for you.  I'm so ready for the weekend.  It's going to be an interesting one.  One of our pool lines is leaking underground. :(  That will hopefully be getting fixed tonight so we can clean up the pond that the pool has become.  We'll have to dodge the raindrops but we should be able to get it cleared up.  Wish me luck!

The real reason I am here today(not to ramble on about my pool and first world problems) is because Target is launching the Made by Design line tomorrow.  It looks awesome. They have everything from dishware to closet storage.  I can't wait to get to the store and check it out.  Below are all the products that I already want!

Kitchen:

Open front stackable basket - This basket is great for a kitchen counter.  I'm thinking onions or fruit.  Maybe even k cups.  So many options!  The handles flip in so you can stack or flip out for easier carrying. 


Flour sack dishtowels - I am in desperate need of new dishtowels and dishcloths.  I always hear great things about flour sack dishtowels.  So I am going to give them a try.  I love the aqua for a punch of color, but the white are classic.  Maybe I'll get a pack of each.  Now I just have to decide if I want solid or striped dishcloths.

Closet:

I need some serious closet organization.  I think between this line and the dollar tree I can get everything I need!

Shoe rack - Confession time...I have a serious shoe problem.  I have so many and they are all over the place.  My nicer pairs I keep in boxes, but the stacking system is not working for me.  This will help tremendously!
Hanging shelf - I have a decent sized closet.  Not a walk in but definitely a good size.  What I need is shelf space that's reachable.  The top shelf is pretty high and I usually end up spilling a whole pile of shirts on myself when i try to grab one.  I think this hanging shelf in combination with this hanging bar is just the ticket!
Sweater Bins - once I add the hanging shelf, the top shelf can be used for out of season storage.  I'm trying to decide between these or these.  Or maybe this is where the dollar tree will come into play.  I'll let you know.  :)

Bath:

I am working on a design plan for my main bathroom.  Right now it is yellow and blue with the green accessories we had from our apartment.  Not a good look.  I'm really thinking grey and yellow will be what I end up going with for this one.  The yellow is not changeable right now.  The tub is yellow.  I'll share pictures when we get to that project.

Bath accessories - these are so cute.  I love the whole collection.  I won't need the soap dish but the toothbrush holder and soap pump will definitely work!  This rug and a patterned shower curtain will finish the design nicely.

I think that's enough for right now.  I'm going to look through the decor items next.  If anything catches my eye (I'm sure it will) I'll do a second post. 

Did you find anything that you had to have?

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment