Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Things I think I LOVE!!

Wow!  That was quite a break I took.  I had planned to post last week but my sister is visiting from Georgia and I got caught up in family time.  #sorrynotsorry.  It was so fun to catch up. 

I'm back today with another Things I think I LOVE! 

1. Watch - I have worn the same watch for years.  I have tried different styles and it never fails I go back to the same one.  For $15 you can't go wrong!


2. Chair - I have lived in my current house for 4 years (already?! how did that happen?) and I am still working on furnishing all the rooms.  We went from a smallish apartment to a nice sized house.  So we are slowly but surely remodeling.  We're trying to finish one room at a time, but right now we have about 4 areas torn apart.  Ha.  I guess we'll just get it all done at the same time.

When I saw this chair I knew I wanted it for somewhere.  I am just not sure where yet.  Maybe in the (future) library by the fireplace, or in the living room.  Maybe I'll get 2 and make a little reading area in the bedroom.  I'm not sure yet.  But I'm pretty sure I love it. 


3. Cabinet pull - So the kitchen is definitely on the remodel list.  I'm hoping to do a phase 1 renovation next year.  Eventually we are planning to add on and make the kitchen much larger.  But for now it just needs to be not ugly (which it currently is) and more functional.  We are going to add a drop zone by the back door and refinish the cabinets.  I am loving this pull.  It goes with the industrial rustic look I am going for.  


4. Sweatshirt - I have been in a funk lately.  I kind of gave up on looking nice when I am at home.  So to get back to feeling good (and looking better) I have been trying to find cute, comfy clothes.  Out with oversized t-shirts and sweatpants.  This sweatshirt will be perfect for cool summer nights and will really get its use come fall.  I love the stripes and raglan detail.  Pair it with yoga pants or leggings and you're all set!





That's all I have for today.  What do you think you love??

XOXO,

Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment