Monday, July 30, 2018

Things I Think I LOVE!

Hey everyone!  Happy Monday!  Did you all have a good weekend?  We had a picnic at my parents house and got a bunch of small things done around the house.  It was all around good. 

Today it's time for another Things I think I LOVE!  It turns out I think I love a lot of things.  Ha.  I'm surprised I'm not broke by now.

1. Wishbone necklace - Nate got me this necklace for Christmas last year.  I wear it almost everyday!  It comes in a few finishes.  I have the silver.  It's just so cute and every time I wear it and see my Nephew he makes wishes on it (usually for hugs from Aunt Heather, that wish always comes true!)


2. X rated hot dog fork - Nate and I got these for my dad for his birthday this past weekend.  They are so funny.  I found them on Etsy.  Some people are so creative!  He and my mom had a hot dog mania picnic so it was the perfect gift!


3.Swim Coverup - Last summer I bought a new swim cover up.  I like my coverups to have longer sleeves so I can control the sunburn.  This one is nice and light weight.  Plus I love the print.  Mine is the same style in a different color.

4. Wall art inspiration - Sarah from Life On Virginia Street refreshed her mudroom and the results are so inspiring!  I took one look at the large painting on the wall and thought "I can do something like that".  I love finding paintings I like and recreating them(with my own spin).

5. Slip on Sneakers - I ordered these slip on sneakers last week.  They are so cute and comfortable!  They can take me from summer to fall, which I love.  I refuse to buy clothes and shoes that I can only wear for a few weeks.  Plus these are a perfect neutral.
What are you loving right now??

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment