Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Miss me?

Hi Friends!  I'm sorry I've been MIA.  This year is moving at the speed of light!  

I have a lot of updates for you.

I did make those pumpkin muffins I had mentioned in my last post.  I will add the recipe here later this week.  They were super yummy!  My niece and nephews approved!

In more recent news - the house is decorated for Christmas and the cookie baking is going to begin this weekend!

I'll check back soon to let you know what I plan to make.  Until then here's a picture of Chester from last night.  I still want to add a black and red buffalo check ribbon to this tree.  I'm not sure if it's going to happen this year or if I will just keep it as is.  We will see.



He loves to sit on the back of the sofa...do any of you know how to get the cushions back to a regular shape?  Or should I even bother?  Oh well... until next time.

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment