Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Things I Think I LOVE!!

Things I think I LOVE!  I love so many things.  But most importantly, I love so many people!  I spent last weekend with my Mom and Sisters.  We had the best time just talking and being together. Getting home from my sisters house in Georgia was an adventure, (our flight was canceled...we ended up renting a car and driving back to PA!!!) but it was a great visit. 

Today I am sharing things that have been on my mind(or in my shopping cart) lately.  Here are a few things that I'm pretty sure I love :)



1. Marie Kondo - I don't know about you, but I am loving all the hype about Marie Kondo.  I received her first book a couple of years ago and have been slowly trying to make sure everything in my home sparks joy.  Her show on Netflix is so good.  She is absolutely adorable and so sweet.  I love that she doesn't want anyone to throw everything away; just make sure they love what they have.  If you haven't watched the show or read her book, you definitely should!



2. Charming Charlie -  I was shopping with my aunt a couple of weeks ago and she took me to Charming Charlie.  The minute we walked in the door I was so excited.  I love accessories and everything was organized by color!  It was like a dream.  Haha :)  My little sister recently got engaged so of course I was drawn to all the wedding items.  This planner might end up in her hands.




3.  Soft pretzel bites - I love soft pretzels.  Especially in bite sized form.  Why is everything better in mini?  Maybe because they are cuter?  Either way they are delicious.  And I am always looking for easy recipes.  I am going to give this one a try.  I'll keep you updated!




4. Where the Heart Is - I loved this movie when I was younger, so when my sister was reading the book I knew I had to borrow it.  Both are so good!  I seriously recommend it! 

That's all for today.  Later this week I should have a simple mantel decor post and maybe the befores from our office renovation!  It's moving along nicely!  Have a great day!

XOXO,

Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment