Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Summer life!

Can you believe that summer is just about here?  We have been having some great weather lately.

We have lived in our house for almost 5 years now and I finally decided to get some furniture for by the pool. 

It has looked so sad and empty every summer so far.  I just couldn't decide what I wanted to put out there. We don't have a large area for furniture, so I had to make sure it would be something that fits nicely and works well for us.  Here's what I came up with:

Chaise Lounge - These come in a set of 2.  I'm trying to keep prices down so this was a great option!

Umbrella - I love a cantilever umbrella!  Just make sure you get a weight for the base.  Everything I have read says to use about 10 pounds per foot of umbrella.  So I went with this one.  It holds 100 pounds of sand.  It's not really pretty but it will sure do the job!  And I might make a cover for it.  That would jazz it up a little bit ;)

Side table - We really just need a place to set drinks or small snacks.  This table is perfect because the top is a removable tray!  Now I'll only have to make one trip to the kitchen!

Here's a mock up of what I picked:


I think it is going to be perfect for us!  I will share a real picture once I have everything set up and we get another sunny day!

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment