Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Things I Think I LOVE!!

So now I feel like I'm making up for lost time.  2 posts in 2 days?!?!  I'm going to try to be better about posting more regularly.

Today's Things I Think I LOVE is about the holidays.  Things I definitely want or things I already have.  Are you ready?

1. Pillow - I have 2 red and white buffalo check pillow covers that I love for the holidays.  I think this truck postcard pillow would be so cute with them.  Maybe it will go on my list for Santa...

2. Ribbon - In my post earlier this week I had mentioned wanting to add buffalo check ribbon to my christmas tree.  This one would be perfect.  Now I just need to find time to go get it and my tree will be perfect!


3. Snowflake - This website is so fun.  Give it a try!

4. Cake Stand - I love the way a cake stand looks piled with Christmas cookies.  I will definitely be filling this up for Christmas this year.  We actually bought this cake stand for our wedding 4 1/2 years ago.  It is still so useful!


5. Candle - I know Vanilla Peppercorn sounds weird, but this candle seriously smells so good.  My sister is always burning it and it makes me want to go buy some.  She always finds the best stuff!


6. Bench - Ok, so, this one isn't holiday related, but I just love it. Nate and I are going to be building a mini mudroom area in our basement (main entrance from the driveway) and I would love a bench like this for setting bags or taking shoes off.  We both love the rustic industrial style, and for the price this might be the perfect option!


What are you loving right now?  Maybe if you're very good and ask Santa nicely he'll bring you your favorites!

XOXO,

Heather

2 comments:

  1. What brand is the vanilla peppercorn candle? I'd like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean! It is from At Home. I believe the brand is Farm Fresh. At Home has a huge selection of candles. They are all in one aisle in my local store. If you click on the link for the candle above, it will take you to the website which tells you where it should be in your store. Happy Shopping!

      Delete