Friday, February 8, 2019

Simple mantel

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I am sharing my simple winter/spring mantel.

After the holidays this year, I felt stuck.

I left my mantel empty for weeks.

I didn't have any idea what to do.

I started going through my decor and found a picture that I had forgotten about.  It belonged to Nate's grandparents.  It's one I have always loved.  I decided to keep everything pretty simple around it.



I added the candle sticks Nate made for me with some books and called it a day.  (do you see Chester's reflection in the glass? :) He's such a cutie)

Do you struggle after Christmas is put away?

It definitely helped me to clear everything off and start with a blank slate.

Hopefully the summer transition will be easier.  Fingers crossed!

XOXO,

Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment