Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Life at home

Hi Everyone!!!


I hope you are all healthy and happy. 


I am...and the pups are.  They are not going to know what to do when I go back to work.  I won't know what to do either!  I'm gonna miss those little slobbery faces all day. 


But I do hope life gets back to normal soon.  As much as I love being home I do miss my family. But we are staying home to stay safe and try to help stop the spread. 


In other news,  we have a great crop of dandelion this year. 






Just kidding...sort of.


We do let them grow and spread.  The bees love them and I think they are cute.  Plus Nate thinks they are delicious, especially with hot bacon dressing.  But, in the wise words of my sister, What's not good with hot bacon dressing? 


She has a good point.


I have so many projects in the works since I have been home.  I am going to try to get some posts written this week to share what I've been up to.  Keep an eye out!


Stay safe!


XOXO,


Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment