Monday, June 25, 2018

Dollar Tree haul

Hi everybody! 


I'm checking in today because I hit the Dollar Tree and came up with a few projects to do. I'm sharing what I got and what I plan to do!  Here we go...




1. Cooling racks - Heather at Southern state of mind made an adorable earring holder out of cooling racks. I have been brainstorming new storage for my jewelry and it is perfect.  I will be sharing a mini series of all the different storage options I DIY for cheap!  See Heather's here.


2. Burlap ribbon - to go with the cooling racks!  You'll see how it comes together soon. :)


3. Tea light holder - This will be another part of the jewelry storage series.  There are a couple different heights available.  I got the shortest for this project.  I'm thinking bracelet holder.  Something with a paper towel tube.  I'll let you know when I figure it out...


4. Canvas bins - I am working slowly but surely to organize every part of my house.  My linen closet is on my to-do list and I think these bins will be great.  They come in a couple different sizes and colors. They will be perfect for nail polish, hair accessories, and first aid supplies. 


5.&6. Wire baskets and plastic baskets - my junk drawer has gotten on my nerves for the last time.  With these bins I am going to finally get it sorted out.  Hopefully it'll stay clean if everything has a place.  I'll be sharing how it turned out later this week!


7. adhesive hooks - I have been searching for a place to hang my aprons and when I found these hooks it just came to me... duh, the inside of the pantry door.


Now off to do my projects! 


Have you found any inspiration lately? Share in the comments!


XOXO,

Heather



2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I can't wait to see your projects. I DIY and upcycle on a budget too on my blog. I have also committed to organize every closet and drawer in my house in 2018. It is a work in progress. Good luck with yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clearissa! Thanks for the comment. Good luck with your projects too!

      Delete