Monday, October 28, 2019

Fall Outdoors

Truth?  We don't have much by way of outdoor living space.

A porch? No

Patio?  No

Deck? Veranda? Courtyard? No no no

One day we'll remedy that, but for now the extent of my outdoor decorating is a little planter box in the driveway.

More truth?  It usually looks something like this -



Sad :(

The pumpkins are the only thing cute about this picture.

But every once in a while I get ambitious!  (usually for fall and winter)  So now it looks like this -



Still not great but much better!!  All I added was a couple pumpkins, gourds, and some vines from the yard.  I got the little sign at the dollar tree a couple of years ago.  It seriously only took me about 15 minuted to set it up.  I don't know why I don't always make it cuter...maybe next year :)

I can't complain too much.  We have great views...



 And, this guy was hanging around for awhile yesterday



Do you have a great outdoor living space?  What are your favorite ways to keep it cute?

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment