Monday, December 2, 2019

Toast

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!  I sure did.  There is nothing I love more than a big meal with family. 

Today we woke up to a winter wonderland.  I love the first snowfall. I snapped a quick picture before work.  Everything looks so calm when it's covered in snow. 



I usually get all my Christmas decorating done in the weekend after Thanksgiving.  This year has been a little different.  I only got this far...


At least there is a star on.  I am going to try to get more done this week.  I'm not sure how far I will get because...

We got a puppy. 

Meet Toast:


He is such a cutie.  And sweet when he's not trying to chew on you.  And I'm sure once we are getting regular sleep again everything will settle back to normal.  Until then I can only get anything done when he is sleeping



For now, Chester is unsure.


Toast wants to play, but Chester is nervous.  We've been trying to get them comfortable together.  It'll take a bit of time.  One day they'll be best friends!

I'll try to post later this week with my finished tree.  Hopefully there won't be a little dog chewing on the skirt :)

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment