Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas? What Christmas?

Hey everybody!

How is your holiday season going so far?

Mine?  Mine is flying by in a flash.

I usually la la love Christmas.  And I still do...but this year is so hard with the puppy.  I feel so far behind.  I just got my decorations done and have not baked any cookies, or wrapped any presents. 

I was at the dollar tree and saw some cute ornaments...





 
Aren't these great??

I love adding little embellishments to my gift wrapping!  All you need is some ribbon and an ornament or cute tag.

I am going to try to get some done this evening so hopefully I will have a post to show you later this week.

I know wrapping presents is a chore, but I have found that when I am trying to make them pretty or cute it really is so much more enjoyable! 

Do you wrap early?  or wait until Christmas eve? 

Happy Holidays!!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment