Friday, December 20, 2019

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas


I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
No crocodiles, no rhinosauruses
I only likes hippopotamuses
And hippopotamuses like me, too
Is it even Christmas until you've heard this song?  
It cracks me up every time.   

In other news...I have not wrapped a single Christmas present yet.  

Are you last minute?  I am usually already done with everything and just enjoying the holiday spirit by this time.  But this year is a different story.

I didn't even make any cookies!  

I don't know how I can live with myself for that one.








The real chaos of our home:


I love seeing those two goofballs run around together. 

At least I got the house decorated.  What do you think??

Happy Holidays!  I hope you get a Hippopotamus!

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment