Monday, September 28, 2020

Wall colors

 I'm tired of white walls...

I said it.  

I'll even say it again.

I'm tired of white walls!

I'm not getting down on anybody that has them or loves them.  I just feel like I need some color in my life!

I've been planning makeovers for almost every room in my house. (apparently I have to much time)

Now, I will say, for most of my house I use Benjamin Moore Coastal Fog.  It is a great neutral with just enough saturation for me.  But in some rooms, like my library and bedroom, I crave more.  Darker, colorful, moody walls.  

 Look at all these wonderful rooms that have great color!

Thistlewood Farms

The Hunted Interior


 Bless'er House


 Rain on a Tin Roof


 Hymns & Verses


Aren't they all amazing??  This is the feel I am after.  

Do you have any color suggestions??  I need help!

XOXO,

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love robins egg blue, so I would go with hymns and verses walls, altho they are a little more green. The others are too dark for me anyway....
    Hope you find a color you love and it will make your room sing!!
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete