Monday, November 30, 2020

Things I Think I Love

Hello Hello!!!  It's been so crazy lately.  I just realized I haven't posted anything in months!  I really need to try to keep up a regular schedule.  Going forward I will give it my best.  

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Ours was very calm.  But, as always, the food was amazing.  Nate always goes all out.  It doesn't matter if it's just us or if we're having 10 people over.  haha.  It's a good thing we love left overs!

 So I've been buying some really random things lately and I wanted to share.  Take a look!

1. At Home Gel Nail Kit- this kit is amazing!  I don't have the time or energy to go to a salon to get my nails done.  If you follow these instructions they last for a good 2 weeks!  


 

2. Essential Oil Diffuser-I love having my house smell nice!  This is the easiest way for me.  Plus it's super cute.  I have been loving lavender and lemon but I think I am going to switch it up for the holidays.  Any recommendations? 



 3. Dog Bowl-this one is really random but Toast loves to spill water everywhere.  This bowl has definitely helped keep the kitchen floor much cleaner!  It is also easy to keep clean.  I just wipe it down with a damp cloth and once in awhile wash the whole thing in the sink.  I ordered the largest size because the boys share one bowl.  But it is available smaller.


 

4. Air Popper -I love popcorn.  It's no secret.  This air popper makes my favorite snack quick and easy.  


5. Wire Lights-I love twinkle lights.  These are great because they are battery operated.  I don't have an outlet near my mantel, so these add the perfect holiday sparkle without the hassle of trying to figure out how to get power to them.  


Are you loving anything right now??

I would love to see it!  I am always looking for new and fun ideas.

P.S.-our dining room is almost finished.  I will share my design board and info later this week. Then the finished room (hopefully) next week!

XOXO,

Heather


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment