Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Christmas Decor

Happy Tuesday everybody!  I can't believe we are only 10 days away from Christmas.  This year has been super slow but flew by at the same time.  How is that possible? 

Anyway,  today I'm sharing my Christmas mantel.  I didn't go too crazy this year.  I wasn't feeling it.  I love the more simple style.  It feels calm to me.  Which is always a good thing.  




I also only did a small amount outside. 


As you can see I didn't bother to move my pumpkins before I started to decorate with Christmas stuff.  

I have since gotten rid of my pumpkins (and the dead mums).  The chickens loved them!  I also saved seeds because in the spring Nate is going to expand our garden so I can plant a pumpkin patch!  I'm pretty excited about that!

I hope you all have a great holiday season!  I should be back soon to share our dining room plans and hopefully the finished room shortly after that!  

XOXO,

Heather
 

No comments:

Post a Comment