Monday, January 4, 2021

Things I Think I LOVE

 Happy New Year!!!  Have you made your resolutions?  Hopefully we can all stick to them this year!  

Today I am sharing things that have been on my mind(or in my shopping cart) lately.  Here are a few things that I'm pretty sure I love :)

1. Leggings - These are so soft!  They are a bit on the thin side but with a tunic top - like this one - They are perfect for staying home and staying comfy!  


 2. Central Vacuum covers - as you know, we have been working on a dining room renovation.  The central vac outlet in this room has never worked and was old and ugly.  I ordered these replacement covers and now I want them for the whole house!  So much better!

3. The one and only Ivan - My niece recommended this book for me.  I haven't started it yet, but it is next on my list!  



4. Cabinet - I ordered this cabinet for dining room storage.  I haven't put it together yet.  I will let you know my final thoughts on it when I post the dining room reveal!  I did order these knobs to replace the ones that come with it.  


What are you loving so far in 2021??


XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment