Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Dining Room progress

 Hey guys!  How is everyone's new year going?  I'm getting back in the swing of things after the Christmas break.  

I love having off for the holidays but I never get as much done as I would like to.  

For example...the dining room.  We really had good intentions to have it ready to go so when our table gets delivered it will be ready.  But, life got in the way.  



Here  it is before new paint with the floor sanded.  Toast always likes to help.  As long as there is sun to lay in ;)
 

It worked out that we didn't get as far as we planned because our table has been delayed again.  We now expect it by the end of the month.  I hope it actually shows up this time.   




Nate is a rockstar and finished the floors.  They look amazing!  I painted and now we are still working on finishing the molding, building the cabinet I bought for in here.  Then we need to hang the curtains and decorate.

I really hope we have it finished by the end of January.  We'll see!

For now we have the floor refinished, the walls painted, and the grandfather clock got moved in and fixed so that is ticking away.  

This is what it looks like now:


(I'm building the cabinet I bought for here.  It's coming along nicely!)

I am very happy with how it is going to turn out!  I just can't wait to see it finished.

What do you think so far??  Do your projects ever get done on time?  I could definitely use some tips.

XOXO,

Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment