Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Things I think I LOVE!!

 There are so many things I love.  Here is what I have bought lately and would absolutely recommend!  


 

1. Inflatable Hot Tub - you guys...Nate and I have talked about adding a hot tub when we do our porch add on.  So we figured we would try out an inexpensive option to see if it is truly something we would use before we spend thousands on the real deal.  We got this one about 2 weeks ago and have been in it every single day.  It's just big enough for 2 which is perfect for us.  It makes us even more excited for our future plans!



2. Candle warmer - I love lighting candles to make my house smell amazing...however I don't love leaving lit candles anywhere.  So I got this candle warmer.  It fits a large jar candle and makes the house smell so good all day long!



3. Chalkboard labels - We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel at the moment.  When we have our new pantry cabinet built I am going to put all my canisters together in there.  These labels make them easy to tell apart.  I hate pulling out the flour when I need sugar.  



4. Bathroom faucet - we have always been attracted to the waterfall style faucets.  When our bathroom faucet started to drip we decided to give this one a try.  I love the quality.  Just be warned it does say the brand name on the top.  Luckily this is just a temporary fix until we get to the full remodel.  But now we know we like this style.  So we'll probably stick with something similar.



5. Flour sack towels - I had 5 flour sack towels that I used until they were about falling apart.  So I just ordered this 12 pack and love them.  They dry really well and are a great size.  I use them in my homemade fry recipe.  Check it out here.  They are great for everything.  And I love that I now have enough to use them for all my kitchen needs.


What have you been loving lately??

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment