Friday, January 3, 2020

New year new you?


Happy New Year! 

Let me start by saying that I love the holidays…I really, really do. 

But, this year, it all felt like too much. 

Maybe it was because we got Toast just after Thanksgiving and everything is hard with a puppy, or maybe it was because I’ve had too many years of too much, or maybe it was because Nate is getting his business up and running (Prolaserworks.com  Check it out 😉)and he was churning out orders right up until Christmas eve.  

A rare moment of peace


No matter what the reason, I just feel like I need a clean pallet.

I’m not really into resolutions.  Do you like the New Year New You thing? I feel like it is just begging myself to fail. 

However, after the holidays (every year, not just this one of “too much”) I have an urge to simplify and so this year I have one thought for the new year…

Less indulgence. 

In everything. 

Stop eating until I’m stuffed, cut back the alcohol, no more frivolous spending. 

Do you make resolutions? 

If you do or don't, I hope you make 2020 a great year!

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment