Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Organization and shopping!



Happy Wednesday! 

This year we decided to organize our lives.  The whole house (one small spot at a time) is getting in order.  We’re going to finish projects that we started and not start anything new until they are all 100% complete!  (this is truly wishful thinking…we never totally finish projects)  

For my birthday we went to At Home for a shopping spree.  I ended up getting some new stuff for our upstairs bathroom(among other tings).  

a new shower curtain - I love love love this.  The colors are so pretty in person.  I was looking for a soft watercolor style curtain that wasn't just flowers.  This one was perfect!




a new soap pump - this soap pump is super cute.  And holds a ton of soap!  The only down side is that is it clear and right now the soap we have is orange.  So it seriously messes up my color scheme!  Haha.  Once I get to finishing this room I will get some clear or white soap.  Easy fix :)
 



and a new toothbrush holder - we used to have a toothbrush holder that was more enclosed.  It was impossible to clean.  I had to let bleach soak in the bottom just to keep it kind of clean(I'm a lazy cleaner - so if I don't see dirt I don't clean it.  Gross, but true.)  This is so much easier.  I just wipe it off when I'm cleaning the bathroom and it stays way more sanitary!


I love them all!  Hopefully this will inspire me to finish this room soon.  we have wallpaper to remove and a new (to me) mirror to hang.  

I'm going to be sharing how our office is coming together soon!  It's almost done.  I can't wait to show you!!

What projects are you trying to check off of your to-do list?

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment