Thursday, March 25, 2021

Dining room reveal!!

 Happy spring guys!!!  Can you believe Easter is right around the corner??  I am so ready for it.   I've been slowly working through the house changing it up for spring.

So I thought this would be a good time to reveal my finished dining room! 

It was a long journey with lots of hard work (on Nate's end.  All I did was paint and decorate 😎) but it's finally finished!

Check it out:






 

I still want to hang a few things on the walls but I'm not sure what yet.  So that will have to wait. 

What do you guys think??  I am so happy to have it usable again!  

Now it's onto the kitchen.  I have been removing wallpaper all week...


XOXO,

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love your dining room! I have a very similar table, but it does not have the nailhead trim on the seats, which I really like!
    I'd love to invite you to share at the Sundays on Silverado Link party, which is open now! :-)
    Niky @ The House on Silverado

    ReplyDelete